The Ortigas Foundation Library is pleased to offer its conservation and preservation services.
Our conservation team has over ten years experience in book and paper repair and restoration.
Our treatment services include:
• Removal of old repairs and tapes
• Surface cleaning
• Mending paper tears
• Foxing and stain reduction
• Flattening and reducing creases
• Chemical cleaning to remove dirt and wash harmful acids
• Applying of Japanese paper for consolidation
• Fumigation to eliminate molds and harmful insects
• Book repair
• Partial and full restoration
Our services are reasonably priced and any income derived is for the continued operations of the Library.