Music of Peace: The Manila Symphony Orchestra Concert
Witness the re-enactment of the 1945 Manila Symphony Orchestra concert held in the ruins of the Sta. Cruz church. Our special guest, Atty. Katrina Legarda will read the introductory speech recited then by her grandmother, Mrs. Trinidad F. Legarda who headed the Manila Symphony Orchestra Society.
This event, in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Manila, will be held on March 13, 2015 (Friday), at the Meralco Theater. Regular ticket price is P700. Student Promo: P200 only for the first 100 students to register and pay. (valid student ID required) Ticket price includes opening cocktails at 7:00 pm, concert proper starts at 8:00 pm.
8:00PM, March 13, 2015 (Friday)
Venue: Meralco Theater
Ortigas corner Meralco Avenue
Attire: Casual Chic
Ticket Price: PhP 700.00 (Free Seating, First come first served basis)
(For the benefit of the Manila Symphony Orchestra)
Student Price: PhP 200.00 only
(Valid student ID required)
1. Bank Deposit through our Metrobank Account. Account Name: Ortigas Foundation, Inc. Account No: 630-7-63000-319-5
Please send a scanned copy of the deposit slip with your name/s CLEARLY written on it to: email@example.com
2. Credit card payment in our website, go to "make a donation" tab then email us the payment confirmation.
3. You may also pay and claim tickets at the Ortigas Foundation Library, located at 2nd floor, Ortigas Building, Ortigas corner Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
Rules for claiming tickets: (paid through bank deposit and credit card in our website)
1. Paid tickets can be claimed at the Ortigas Foundation Library. Please look for Alma, Alyssa or Hanzel. Please present an ID of the buyer for verification. Letter of authorization with the copy of a valid ID of ticket/s buyer required if buyer cannot personally come and claim the tickets.
2. You may also claim your paid tickets before the concert (6:00PM) at the OFI Registration desk at the Meralco Theater Lobby Lounge. Please present an ID for verification.
For reservations and more inquiries, please call (632) 631-1231 to 38 locals 187 / 181 / 228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org